“Ashopaholicsden is giving away AliceWonders.com bag for free!”

Where is the bag in the picture inspired from? http://www.alicewonders.com/


::HK:: Miss Monster EastWest Bag Grey
"Love me or hate me!"- Colors: Purple, Grey, Brown, Blue- Made from soft high quality PU- Double breasted zips on both side extends till the back- Additional back zipped pocket and side pockets
::HK:: Miss Monster Drawstring Tote Grey
Love me or hate me!"- Colors: Purple, Grey, Brown, Blue- Made from soft high quality PU- Drawstring top and zippers on four corners to adjust bag size- Top zipped with single compartment and 2 inner pockets-
Back zipped pocket

I really like and love these bags.."LOVE ME OR NOT"...sure la U LOVE Me..bcoz..i am BAIK HATI..
Me needs a designer inspired bag from AliceWonders.com because AliceWonders bag – dependable, classic, my everyday friend, gives me the style on which I depend.

“Ashopaholicsden is giving away AliceWonders.com bag for free!” Reviewed by AyuArjuna BiGoshh on January 17, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sharing is caring...

All Rights Reserved by Enchanted Life Begins © 2019-2020
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.